How to Install Content Protector for Joomla
Just install and go. The plug-in activates itself and act accordingly to present the best user experience.
For most cases and most users, the procedure will be:
- Download and unzip item from CodeCanyon to your local machine.
- From the backend of your Joomla site (administration) select Extensions → Install/Uninstall.
- Click the Browse button and select t42_content_protector-v.x.x.x.zip package on your local machine.
- Click the Upload File & Install button.
- Note that Content Protector for Joomla activates itself and plugins will be enabled after installation.