API Key File for Golos Joomla Plugin
Golos — Text to Speech Plugin for Joomla uses Google Cloud Text-to-Speech API. You need to set up your Google Cloud Platform project and authorization before creating audio from text.
Creating the Google Cloud Key File
Visit the Google Cloud Platform project to select or create a new project. Click + Create Project button to create a new Google Cloud Project.
Make sure that billing is enabled for your Google Cloud project. Check out Google Cloud resource prices and quotes. You can use a free quote when using Golos or pay if you use a plugin on a high-load website.
Set up authentication:
- In the Cloud Console, go to the Create service account key page.
- From the Service account list, select New service account.
- In the Service account name field, enter a name.
- Don’t select a value from the Role list. No role is required to access this service.
- Click Create. A note appears, warning that this service account has no role.
- Click Create without role. A JSON file that contains your key downloads to your computer.