Changelog — Reading Progress plugin for WordPress
2.0.0 (13 November 2021)
- addedShow progress bar not for the entire page height, but for a specific part.
- addedAdded new styles.
- addedAdded custom gradients support.
- addedAdded custom shadow support.
- addedAdded Offset support. Move progress bar up or down.
- changedFully Code Refactored.
- changedBased on powerful Master Plugin framework.
1.2.1 (5 June 2019)
- changedFixed bug with additional bar styles.
1.2.0 (20 November 2018)
- fixedFixed PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /wp-content/plugins/t42-rpb/t42-rpb.php on line 645
- changedImproved translation.
- changedFully Code Refactoring.
- changedOptimised css and js files.
- addedSupport Chrome 73+ with passive listeners
1.1.0 (14 May 2017)
- addedSettings link on plugin page
- addedAssignments. By selecting the specific assignments you can limit where progress bar should or shouldn't be published.
- addedPreview of styles in the admin panel.
- added2 New animated styles for progress bar: Shine, Glow.
- changedOptimized and minimized JS and CSS files.
- fixedBug with custom CSS field
- fixedBug with z-index of progress bar
1.0.0 (15 April 2017)
- addedInitial release