This is a useful plugin that creates a progress bar on your page showing how much you’ve scrolled through the site. The reading progress bar is filled with color or a nice gradient.
Reading Progress is small WordPress plugin that creates a progress bar that indicates how much you’ve scrolled on a website.
It’s very useful to show the reading progress on page or a blog post.
Generally, such indicators are used on long articles and help readers understand how far they are from finishing the article.
It support most popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE8+ and mobile browsers.
Reading Progress Plugin is a useful tool for bloggers. The reading progress creates trust and helps increase the conversion rate and make their readers stick to their website.
Fast, Lightweight, Cross-platform.
- Easy to use: Install & Go
- Show the progress bar only on certain pages. Assign it to just about anything you want.
- Valid HTML5 Code
- Works with all Themes
- All major browsers supported: IE8+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Android browser, Opera, iOs browser
- Customizable position, colors, height
- Lightweight and Fast
- Installation Guide
- Full Responsive, works on all devices
- Easy to customise
- 6 styles avalible with unlimited colors and gradients.
- Support For Mobile Devices
- Detailed Users Manual