Reading Progress for WordPress — Plugin Overview
This is a useful plugin that creates a progress bar on your page showing how much you’ve scrolled through the site. The reading progress bar is filled with color or a nice gradient.
Page Scroll Progress Bar
Reading Progress is small WordPress plugin that creates a progress bar that indicates how much you’ve scrolled on a website.
It’s very useful to show the reading progress on page or a blog post.
Generally, such indicators are used on long articles and help readers understand how far they are from finishing the article.
It support most popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE8+ and mobile browsers.
What do you Receive with Reading Progress Plugin?
The Attractiveness of the Site
Increase Conversion Rate
Reading Progress Plugin is a useful tool for bloggers. The reading progress creates trust and helps increase the conversion rate and make their readers stick to their website.
Enable or Disable Reading Progress Bar for Certain Pages
Fully Cross-Browser Support
Easy Customize Style and Color
Fast, Lightweight, Cross-platform.
More Amazing Features
- Easy to use: Install & Go
- Show the progress bar only on certain pages. Assign it to just about anything you want.
- Valid HTML5 Code
- Works with all Themes
- All major browsers supported: IE8+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Android browser, Opera, iOs browser
- Customizable position, colors, height
- Lightweight and Fast
- Installation Guide
- Full Responsive, works on all devices
- Easy to customise
- 6 styles avalible with unlimited colors and gradients.
- Support For Mobile Devices
- Detailed Users Manual